Saturday 26 November 2022

LIPOPROTEIN MESSAGE

Last night I asked for divine help with the current skin conditions and infections that I have been encountering. The response that I received was LIPOPROTEINS. 

So this morning I began digging to see what I could find and it brought forth this paper published in March, 2022. It is titled, THE EFFECT OF INFLAMMATION AND INFECTION ON LIPIDS AND LIPOPROTEINS. 

It begins by stating that chronic inflammatory diseases, psoriasis and infections are associated with an increased risk of cardiovascular disease. Patients with these disorders also have an increase risk of coronary artery calcium measured by CT. Inflammation and infections induce a variety of alterations in lipid metabolism that may initially dampen inflammation or fight infection. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK326741/

Has I understand it, a chronic skin condition, chronic inflammation can cause abnormalities found in the Lipids and Lipoproteins. Also making it more difficult to fight off infections. This could also explain why anti-biotics are working less proficiently when given to people with the conditions mentioned in the paper. 

I've contacted Ivor Cummins due to his interest in Cardiovascular conditions and diabetes, hopefully, he will give us some feedback on the paper and if he has time, a video on his view of it. My question is how accurate are blood tests when the body is inflamed or has any infection? 

No comments:

Post a Comment