Thursday 17 November 2022

CYNICISM MESSAGE

While reading comments on-line this evening, I was given the message "Cynicism". I find words and their origins fascinating. The word Cynic comes from ancient Greece and is derived from a Greek word meaning dog. 

Some scholars link the ancient Cynic's and their philosophy to the original Christians, including Jesus himself. Although the ascetic cynics existed prior to Christianity in the time of Socrates 400BC. Their philosophy was based upon ethics. You can read more about the history and philosophy on the url provided with source links. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cynicism_(philosophy)

Now that brings me back to the dream about Elon Musk because that specific dream also had dogs in it. Dogs know instinctively who they can trust and who they can't, they know who is kind and friendly and who is not. Dogs can also see auric fields and they are quick to protect. 

Elon Musk Dream 

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2022/11/elon-musk-dream.html

So let's have a picture of my dog sitting in my chair behind me. He likes to look out of the window while I am looking at the screen. 




No comments:

Post a Comment