Wednesday 7 September 2022

JOHNNY DEPP DREAM

On the 14th August, 2022, I received a dream of Johnny Depp. 

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2022/08/johnny-depp-dream.html

Then this morning I received another dream of him, we were in some type of leisure venue like a pub and we were sitting next to each other on couches. He was wearing his French artists cap and scruffy jeans etc. 

There were a group of girls standing up opposite us and the group were targeting and bullying one of the girls, it was getting out of hand, so I called out "shall I call the police, to put a stop to you, yes, I think I shall, they will put a stop to you". 

Then Johnny put his arm around me, getting closer while he spoke tenderly, he has such a lovely soothing and unique voice.  Then the dream ended. 



In dream interpretation, police in a dream is a symbol of security and it can indicate unexpected help. The same with dreaming of a famous person, it is encouraging you to keep on trying, has help will come from an unexpected source. 



No comments:

Post a Comment