Sunday 25 September 2022

DREAM ON ROSH HASHANA

I had a dream this morning on Rosh Hashana of going into hospital for an operation. 

I'd been taken to hospital and then they said they were keeping me in for an op. I was then trying to find someone to look after my young son, first I asked my old neighbours (where we used to live, when we had our own house). 

Then I was in current times and I asked my adult son to take care of him. My son is an adult now, so that was a weird dream. He's certainly old enough to take care of himself. 

In dream interpretation, a dream of being taken into hospital is telling me that I'm in imminent danger of being overwhelmed by some load I'm trying to carry alone, the message is ask for help. 


An operation indicates an important change in my fundamental lifestyle forecast in a dream of observing or undergoing an operation. Predicts unexpected news. 


If I did ever have to go into hospital, I would have to find help to look after the dog, but I have already received offers from my son and a friend. 






No comments:

Post a Comment