Sunday 3 July 2022

PAINT DREAM

It was a restless night, then at dawn I received a dream of the bedroom that I was sleeping in. There were loads of shelves on the right side wall, in my bedroom with different coloured paint on the shelves. They were small pots of paint in different colours etc. 

Artists paint has meaning in dream interpretation, dreaming of the paint signifies important changes if it was oil, but minor changes if it was watercolours. To dream of lacquer, gilt, or shellac predicts a passionate new love affair. When I spread the paint, I usually paint in acrylic, although I do have some oil paints. 

Painting with colour is wonderful for healing. I remember the days when Jesus would ask me to paint for healing purposes, he also named some of the paintings and some were prophetic. 

To dream of a bedroom can indicate a change for the better; your own bedroom signifies harmony in current affairs. So combining the paint and the bedroom, the dream indicates harmonic changes that are happening in my life. 

This music reminds yours truly of exhibiting at MBS shows and the power of the love shared amongst the healers and spiritual people working in harmony with each other. 



Also on Friday night I saw lines of colour lights appear upon my dog in my bedroom.  Lots of wonderful energy colour around us both. Healing blue hues and golden energy. The golden Christ energy is always up lifting to see. 


The planetary movements also indicate changes in July, 2022. 



No comments:

Post a Comment