Friday 22 July 2022

MESSAGE SOMEBODY

A friend, a former DJ,  used to say to me that when he passed over he would keep on giving me songs. 

His words were music to my ears. We shared our appreciation for many different musical genres and artists. He was so wilful and determined to be able to communicate with yours truly. No matter the circumstances, communication was so important to the Libra man that arrived in my life, he was somebody that is always in my heart. Hebrews 9:16-18 mentions somebody. 

It's Friday night and receiving this message sounds like music to me. There are a few memorable songs with Somebody in the song title. The most memorable being the Queen song, "Somebody to love". 



SOMEBODY 

Depeche Mode 



From the Some Great Reward Album 

BRYAN ADAMS 
He's appearing in London at O2 on the 14th December, 2022. 



NICKLEBACK 


No comments:

Post a Comment