Friday 22 July 2022

BEDROOM DREAM - JULY CHANGES

Planetary wise there were indications that there were going to big changes during July, 2022. I also had a dream at the beginning of July of paint pots in my bedroom. 

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2022/07/paint-dream.html

Since that time, the decorators have been in to paint around the windows that were suffering from mold in various rooms. In my bedroom they broke some china on the shelf, I replied, its doesn't matter. 

Then a couple of weeks later all the windows were replaced. Good harmonic changes happened in my home during July. 

On the 28th of April, I had a dream of being at a new venue for sun beds, after receiving the dream, I paid for 120 minutes. Yesterday, it was shared that they are getting rid of the sun bed and I only had one minute left. So I shall return to my previous venue for sun beds for my physical health. 


I have been using Infrared light therapy on my face has a trial to see what would happen. I've noticed that the thinning of my lips has begun to reverse and my top lip looks more fuller again. Hence, I shall continue with the treatment because it does appear to be working at firming up the muscles in the face. 



What other positive changes have come to be in my life during July? My furry companion has found his voice, he will now growl at other dogs if they try to dominate him or try to hump him. He will be 16 months next week. Last week we finished our introduction dog training class that ran for eight weeks,  together we have now moved up to the next class. Has Spirit said, "he is a gallant fellow", the Cockapoo is very tender and compassionate, he is a great therapy dog and he loves my bed and bedroom. 


What else do we have to report? This is brilliant news. The Italian court has judged that the Covid injections are a risk to Human Genome. 





No comments:

Post a Comment