Thursday 10 February 2022

HOTEL DREAM

This morning at dawn I received a strange dream. I was in a luxurious hotel with spas and different swimming pools. The Obama's were resident at the hotel and people were saying, "Put the cost on Obama's bill". They were charging everything to Obama. 

I was looking around the place at the different spas and pools, I then suddenly thought of my puppy and where was he, I couldn't find him. Then a woman said that she'd taken the dog to maternity because he had an egg. 

In dream interpretation if the hotel was, by your usual standards, ostentatious or even very luxurious, it can predict a disappointment or failure of an important issue that concerns you most. 

If it was the same type than you normally patronise, the forecast is one of satisfying achievement. 

However, the action and other elements of the dream must also be considered. 

Dogs in a dream signify friends and they are good to have in a dream. They also symbolise faithfulness and loyalty in spiritual symbology. However, the dog had been taken and put in maternity, a medical situation. In dream interpretation eggs are generally good for whatever concerns you most. They can augur domestic contentment and/or prosperity and abundance. 

To observe others swimming in a pool is a sign of good luck in love if they were females and good luck in business if they were males, mixed fortunes if you saw both. 

To dream of a famous person is telling the dreamer to keep on trying, because you will get help from some unexpected source. 

He likes to sit in my chair. 

The last time I was in a hotel with a swimming pool, steam room and sauna was in February 2020, a healer friend and I went for the night has a birthday celebration, that was prior to the first lockdown in England. 

This weekend it will be my birthday again, I was born on the13th February, although I haven't booked a hotel this year due to having other expenses that I hadn't anticipated.  Has shared on this blog, the puppy hasn't been very well either. Hence a medical situation with him and a visit to the vets, medication, stool tests/worm counts etc. 




No comments:

Post a Comment