Monday 7 June 2021

SAINT PEREGRINE

In April, 2021, I was given a dream of a friend in London and was told this "Melchizedek is with you". 

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2021/04/melchizedek-is-with-you-message.html

In the Eastern Church, Melchizedek is commemorated on the 22nd May. On the 22nd May, 2006, I was in Israel on a mission with Melchizedek. It was time for atonement, exactly has the scrolls had foretold. At that time I asked if I could go to Israel in April, the reply was "No", I could go in May. 

To dream of a family can indicate an upswing in your interests. Dreaming of a friend can indicate that unexpected news is coming. 

On the 23rd of May, 2021, I received another dream of my friend and we were in a hotel type building, it had a bar and banquet rooms. There were military personal meeting for lunch. The members of the military were being greeted as I was leaving the building to go for a dental appointment. 

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2021/05/military-dream.html


Again, the dream indicated that unexpected news was coming due to a friend being in the dream and it is clear now that the news was to do with the person being shown in the dreams. In the military dream, a private letter was seen and my friend wasn't happy about the contents of it.  I didn't read the letter just saw who it was from. In dream interpretation that letter was a sign of an approaching struggle for the man in the dream. 

SAINT PEREGRINE 

Patron Saint of Cancer Patients 


On the 31st May, 2021, I then received text messages from him and when I asked when I could go to see him to give him hands-on-healing, he shared where he is and he says my dad is with him in Spirit. 





Due to the current circumstances, I will not be posting as often has I do usually for the time being.  




A Jewish prayer, "I do not choose to die. May it come to pass that I am healed. But if death is my fate, then I accept it with dignity". 

https://www.caregiver.org/resource/advanced-illness-holding-on-letting-go/





























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment