Friday 11 June 2021

PEPPERMINT CLEARING

While receiving an aromatherapy massage today I could smell Peppermint. Although the aromatherapist was using orange and sandalwood. I grow Peppermint, and I cook with it too. My mother also cooked with peppermint and she always had peppermints on the table in a bowl. 

Hence I have a bowl of peppermints at home and this evening I shall cook my potatoes in peppermint prior to making a potato salad to have with a green salad and a pizza. 


Weekly massage treatments are essential for my body at this time while my body recovers from the lockdown. Peppermint healing oil is also great for massaging the neck, it is great for muscles and the nervous system. The oil has a high concentration of natural pesticides and it is known to repel insects, including mosquitos. 

In flower essences, Peppermint is for clearing. "It can help to cool down the thinking processes in times of great emotional strain or extreme mental activity."   Hence it is a great essence for anyone that is going through the process of bereavement and or preparing for it. Mum always had peppermint oil in her medicine cabinet and I do have both the oil and essence in stock. 

I know that my Christian mum has been drawing very close to me at this time, she is a power of strength. Her safeguard for me was to introduce her daughter to spiritual people when I was a teenager. 

All the healers and clairvoyants that she introduced me too were spiritual Christians and their love stayed with me throughout my life. I was baptised has a baby and married in church. It was a beautiful wedding that my parents enjoyed. When my dad passed over, the sun shone through the bedroom window, and the church bells where I was married rang out for everyone in the district to hear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment