Thursday 29 June 2017

Paddington Bear Author RIP

Author of Paddington Bear has passed over, age 91. Michael Bond, RIP. In loving memory of Paddington Bear's creator.

The character Paddington Bear from paper to film. Generations of children that loved their bears, including yours truly. I certainly had a Paddington Bear with duffle coat, hat and boots and bought my son paddington bear books.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aez0wYBlRoA

Sometimes I like to heal with bears too, and sometimes I like to bring a little bear home when travelling, as a little reminder of my visit to a different land. The son of Joseph bought his daughter her first bear when she was 18 months old.

It was a pleasure to give one of my bears to a child that came to visit yours truly a few years ago, I asked him to take good care of that care bear. Always in my heart, a strong bond with us, people with bears unite in the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment