Friday 30 January 2015

Marks of Jesus - True Apostle

When I woke today the heavenly Father gave me a solemn message - and he said 'You are a marked person'.  The 'Marked Person' can have different meanings depending on whether you are looking at modern day definitions in the dictionary - psychology - or whether you are reviewing what it says in the texts.

Some of the definitions are positive and some are not - so it depends on your worldview - and how you view yourself and how you feel about what you view. Hence the context of today's message is clearly important - at this phase of the life journey - especially in relationship to state of being. And the fact that  tonight I have an invitation to attend an open meeting with politicians.

Just as I began to write this post - flashing blue appeared before me on my right hand and keyboard. It was the blue light that I have seen many times before - the royal blue flash as in the light of Archangel Michael's sword.

Life conditions and circumstances can certainly leave their mark on you - just as it impacted on others that had the courage to defend the truth. During the Rev 12 timeline Archangel Michael once referred to us as brave souls.

Its no coincidence then that in the book of Job it mentions 'marks on the soles of my feet' Job 13:27 Yes I do have the moon under my feet from a scar that was co-created by stepping on a broken glass in a river when I was seven years old. I was rushed to hospital for a tetanus injection and stitches.

We also know scientifically that cuts in childhood can mutate genetics and that is a co-creator of skin disease and allergies. I was impressed by the fact - that research in New Scientist was shown to me on my first flight to Israel in May 2006. The skin disease on my right arm is healing up well.


In that text Job also speaks of himself as 'windblown leaf' and that can also be found in Lev 26. Leaves are to do with healing and as we know they fly off the trees in the Autumn time. I can honestly say that I haven't felt like Job felt - although there was a time when I felt like a 'rag doll'. It was to do with childhood and further healing of it. I shared it with a friend at the time.

In the book of Ezekiel those that mourned and grieved over what had been done to Jerusalem were given a mark on their foreheads. Interesting that the symbology and the forehead is an important aspect of healing in the Japanese healing art. 'Do not touch anyone that has the mark' Ezekiel 9:6

In the book of John - they had to see the nail marks before they would believe. John 20:25 When I showed them the nail mark in my left hand did they believe. Oh the scars of the nail and the dog bite.

From now on let no one cause me trouble - for I bear on my body the marks of Jesus. Galatians 6:17

Perhaps that is the message to be delivered this evening - as the 30th January is the 'Day of Communication'.

"What counts is in the new creation" Gal 6:15

Ephesians speaks of when they heard the message of truth - the gospel of your salvation. When they believed they were marked in him with a seal. The promised Holy Spirit. Eph 1:13 Salvation is at the gates of Zion - no coincidence then that when the new millennium began - I began to share the meaning of salvation with the spiritual and healers in the public domain.

Love indeed was standing by - as I defended their spiritual freedom to be clairvoyants - healers and spiritual teachers. And I paid the price for doing so. I bore the cross of Jesus - I bore the cross of being a Jew - for the freedom of the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd9TjPP31U0

I persevered in demonstrating the marks of a true Apostle - including signs - wonders and miracles. 2 Corinthians 12:12 










No comments:

Post a Comment