Monday 12 January 2015

Horizontal Colored Lights and Miracles

Before sleep I saw a lot of energy and it was coming from the left - long horizontal shapes of light beams in different colors.

As the light in different color rays were passing before my eyes - the energy was going right. That came after I had written about the awesome mature spiritual men that I've met during my life. However as I ponder upon it now - it does remind me of the 'star wars' dream received recently. Especially as I had written responses to a person who refers to himself as a 'jedi'. Last night I also received a message about  Matt and what has happened to him. Interesting that the creator of 'Star Wars' has the name of Matthew.

http://www.lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/star-wars-shattered-characters-dream.html

Interesting times we live in - as I look forward to uniting once again with those that were the first to receive the miracles. Home is where the heart is - and my heart is at home in the grace of its peace.

This video is worth watching - the divine mercy - the sun dancing. Interesting that the sun looks like the head of a woman with short blond hair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF0_ysUivxE




1 comment:

  1. Just seen the report of and it mentions L'Enfants metro station in America - Yellow - Blue - Orange and Silver line trains.

    http://www.arlnow.com/2015/01/12/developing-yellow-line-metro-line-service-suspended-train-reported-trapped/

    It reminds me of the 'Helpless Babies' dream and the 'Star Wars characters' dream when they were 'shattered in glass in space'.

    Last night I was also given the name Matt and what has happened to him. e.g. Matthew.

    ReplyDelete