Sunday 14 July 2013

Patrick and Ointment

I keep on having dreams of people that I know. In the dream this morning, a man known as Paddy appeared before me and he was smiling and happy. Patrick came from a large Catholic family, although they never spoke of religion to me or spirituality. At one time, I was very close to his sister.

He is an attractive man and he has thick silver grey hair,  his hair went white when he was very young.  He used to be a detective in the police force; and I heard that he had taken early retirement and is working in security. The last time that I saw him he was riding a bicycle through town, and he waved to me when I called him.

JULY 



When Paddy smiles it means there is good news. When I looked at the news George Zimmerman had been acquited and that is excellent news. Praise the LORD that he heard our prayers.

A Christian had also posted a video about 'Jezebel', and I explained the criteria for her and who she was from Rev 2, she was Elizabeth Claire Prophet. There were a couple of people mentioned in Rev 2, 'Jezebel' who did the 'decrees' like they do at Summit Lighthouse, and the second person is the 'Overcomer'.

No surprise then that when I was healing what the police had done in January 2011, I went to Paddy to ask him for a hug. I knew that I had to hug a policemen to help with the healing process. He knows that I wept in his arms; as I did my utmost to explain to him why. I knew that I had to overcome how I felt about police officers due to what they had done. I also knew that I was safe in Paddy's strong arms, he would make a wonderful bodyguard. He reminds me of Kevin Costner, sensitive and strong.



Also last night prior to going to bed I could hear loads of people calling me, ELIA, and they were shouting 'We want Elia'.

I just popped into youtube and there was a BBC documentary, 'The Book of Revelation - New Evidence Revealed - BBC Mysteries full documentary'. It was uploaded in April. I haven't been able to watch it. However, after I have done so, if I have any comments to make, I will add them to this blog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s22mzNkFE8k

It then begs the question who is Patrick, who is Paddy. I am sure that it will be revealed. After I wrote that I could smell a medicinal ointment, and as we know Mary Magdalene worked with ointments for healing. John 11:2 Jesus was anointed with ointment. In the book of Daniel the ointment was used after three weeks. Dan 10:3 In the book of Job, 'He makes the sea like a jar of ointment'. 'A good name is better than a good ointment'. Ec 7:1

In this article on Daniel chapter 10, it mentions Persia and a war and Daniel is comforted by a vision from an Angel. It also mentions a time of mourning and the Prince of Greece. Michael passed over in 2010, and so it is three years since the Prince of Greece appeared in my life [1] Hence the ointment came to be after the three years of mourning.

Has we know the Prince of Persia has been replaced with a new one in 2013, Iran and Russia have also combined forces to help Syria and the article speaks of a 'calamitous war', Nostradamus also spoke of a 'calamitous war', and that a King would be anointed afterwards. He gave the sign of Cancer, Mars and the sceptre in the same prophecy. Is it a coincidence that Prince Phillipe was born in Aries that is ruled by Mars? That his Father has abdicated and Phillipe is about to become the King of Belguim, the nation where the European Parliament resides in Brussels?

The new King of Belguim also has white hair.

The other news is that the assets of the Muslim Brotherhood have been frozen in Egypt. 80 firefighters are tackling a blaze at a high rise block in East London. Briton Chris Froome wins stage 15 of the Tour de France.

1. http://classic.studylight.org/com/jfb/view.cgi?book=da&chapter=10&verse=3#Da10_3




No comments:

Post a Comment