Monday 8 July 2013

DREAM OF IAN

I had a lucid dream while sleeping in the sun of a university conference centre, a place where I used to hold events in the 80's. In the dream there was a man that I know called IAN, and he was looking at the bar in the venue for some reason. In the dream, I pondered on why I was being shown this particular place. The conference rooms were sitting empty, a large empty space. 

I pondered on other venues and places that I used to exhibit at and give lectures. I began to ponder upon everything that I have been involved with recently to do with food, and whether this dream was about an opportunity. 

Then as I was coming back from dream state, a young man that I had been in contact with was impressed on my consciousness, and I felt, 'I must stay in contact with that young man'. 

Your dreams can help you with your direction in your work life. It can also help you to find the right path for you as you take your next steps on your life cycle. 2013 is also a year whereby food is very important to anyone that was born in the Chinese Year of the Horse. 

As it happens, the man in the dream has just launched a new catering business and my son has applied for an interview. Before I wrote this I pondered upon all of the possibilities related to the dream. 

Life is filled with possibilities and potential when you have the ability to see them. 

As we know a university campus is a place of learning, and a conference centre is as well. Small conference centres can be hired to share truth with people that are interested in hearing it. 

There are opportunities all around you, to share the truth and make a living at the same time. 

Share your passion, do it all for love and you will succeed. 






The name of the businessman in the dream means 'God is gracious'. 

Later on in the day I was laying in the sun again, I was taken back to the venue and this time I was given the letters PE. In the UK, PE stands for 'Physical Exercise' in schools, the sports teachers were known as PE teachers. I can view that on a spiritual level as it relates to peak spiritual fitness and being fit for purpose. I also have a past life therapy that was developed called PLE. 

PE could also stand for 'Personal Experience'. One of the foods that I am interested in at the moment has also made headway in the Sports field, the farm has carved out its first niche market. 

The venue is an historical building and it has an incredible sculptured white plaster and marble fireplaces appropriate for the period of the building. Hence, I can also see its significance on a past life level, and it is most likely that Ian has a connection with that building in a past life. That building could also be the link in our connection. 

The history of the building in the dream gives us a date of 1759, and in 1816, John Constable was commissioned to paint it. That painting is now in Washington DC, at the National Gallery of Art. 

There are two oak trees in the grounds that are as old as the building itself, and the oak tree is to do with work and biblical Abraham. The house survived England's 'worst ever' earthquake in 1884. 

It is written that the fallow deer that lived there left the estate when the building was used by the army during WW2. It is written that it was once the headquarters of the SAS, it is most likely that the deer were eaten instead of left.

My ex-Father in-law, an architect was responsible for the extension that was added to the house in the 80's.

In 2012, a new independent educational foundation was established there and it has a unique concept. 

Students work in teams and engage in on-the job training for a two-year fast track degree qualification in catering. 

A preview was given at the London Ritz Hotel, and the initiative was described as having 'the potential to be a beacon of excellence, for the hospitality industry, and future generations of students'. 

I like having dreams I get so much out of them. 

So what can I conclude from this dream. 

1. Food  
2. Historic 
3. Teaching 
4. Physical heath 
5. Students
6. Potential
7. Healing Art

Eating the right foods is physical exercise for the body.

Last but not least, in Hebrew we find the letter 'PE', The word 'Pey' means mouth. The pictograph has the meaning of to speak. That also links in with the recent post on 'Fruit of the Lips'. This  comes at a time when a third of British children are said to be having 'suicidal' thoughts and feeling 'depressed'. I feel sure a lot of it is to do with diet; and the social engineering that is taking place in our culture.

There is a lot of work to be done and it was back in 1998 when the holy mother gave me the mission with 'Depressed and suicidal children.' So let's see what happens next, I did recommend to the young man that he consider 'drama therapy' to work with the children in his nation as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment