Wednesday 8 May 2024

EXERCISE DREAM

I'm dreaming of exercising now, the exercises that I do when I go to the health club to swim. I exercise while in the swimming pool. In dream interpretation, dreaming of exercising can mean good luck if you enjoyed it and I do enjoy going. I have a swim, exercise, jacuzzi, and sauna. This dream is directional and is advising to keep going, it is doing you good. It is mainly exercise for my legs, feet and hips. 

If you felt tired after the exercise in the dream of exercising, it is telling you not to force anything. 

I try to go the health club at least twice a week and I was there swimming and exercising yesterday. I'm fortunate that it is close-by at a hotel, quite a few elderly people go. 

Today, the dog and I going to the beach in the sunshine and then for lunch with a friend. 

Have a great day, have a great new moon in Taurus, have a positive dream. 

UPDATE 

Rick Levine, what's happening is real with this new moon in Taurus. Something that is happening that is fixing things and solidifies and stabilises. 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/53c7t0OA7Mg





No comments:

Post a Comment