Wednesday 30 August 2023

FULL MOON DREAM

Its Full Moon in Pisces, 30/31st of August depending where you are in the world. I received another dream this morning. I was chatting to a lovely guy and he said he could go out on Saturday. 

The 30th of August, the date of the dream, is the "Day of Rock". 

In dream interpretation a man in a dream can represent business and it can also augur well for family. The dream was positive and optimistic. 

Has it happens I am going out on Saturday evening this week, 2nd of September, a friend and I booked for a Tapas dinner.

I've received a lot of dreams during August, dreamtime is active in Pisces, Neptune is also in Pisces, emotively energising. The two fishes are also associated with the Tao and early Christianity. A lovely ancient mosaic was found in Israel with a male and female fish swimming head to tail. 

This is a video of the Full Moon over the Isle of Wight. 



No comments:

Post a Comment