Sunday 2 October 2022

"YOU'VE TURNED THE PAGE" MESSAGE

Message received after bathing, has I sat down in front of the computer screen this message was received. 

"You've turned the page". I often turn corners of pages when I'm reading a text book, although I can't remember the last time that I sat down to read a book. Oh yes, I can, the last time I tried to read a book about histamine intolerance, my dog would sit on my chest between me and the book and in so doing I wasn't able to read it. The joy of him demanding my attention, big smiles. 



To turn the page can mean that you have moved out of a period of difficulties in your life and that a more positive period is before you. It can also mean a fresh start or a new beginning, it can be about moving on.

Mercury Retrograde came to a close when we turned the page of the calendar to October. My adorable dog is now on Pro-biotics and a sachet of Panacur for three days. 

We had a lovely afternoon at the dog paddock this afternoon in the sunshine.  I've ordered him some Lakse Kronch Salmon Treats and some Verm-X Crunchies, they're both good for him during his time of recovery from G.I. issues. He's over the trauma now and that is a relief. 

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2022/09/help-for-dog-give-send-go.html

It would be nice if I've turned the page with my own health too. The only appointment that I have this week is with the GP, Hence, I will know more about my blood test and knee x-ray then. A relaxing week to exercise and we hope to visit the beach on Wednesday and then dog class again in the evening. 

So let's see what October brings. Its full moon again on the 9th of October, this time it is in Aries and my 18th month dog is an Aries. I weighed him yesterday and he weighed in at 11.9 kilos. 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment