Thursday 31 March 2022

ILL DREAM

This week, there was a gifted day at a Spa centre. It has a swimming pool, sauna, spa, steam room and restaurant. It was a wonderful day and treat, it was lovely to swim again. Although I took it easy. The following day was a difficult day for my body. 

Then yesterday I saw the NHS Physio department, nothing has changed in the last five years, our local CCG changed sub-contractors but the service is the same, dreadful. So I went for a sun bed afterwards that always makes me feel better. Then in the evening I felt the repercussions of being examined by the Physio department very sharp nerve pain in a very sensitive place. 

This morning it was snow and severe osteoarthritis certainly responds to the weather. So a tough day today, and I just felt that I had to rest up and relax the body has much as possible. While resting this afternoon with my dog, I then had a dream and in the dream I was resting due to being physically ill. 

In dream interpretation to dream of being ill forewarns of "disturbing dilemma's". 

My dog is an Aries, we have this New Moon on the 1st of April in Aries and my Chiron is in Aries and Aries is ruled by Mars, the planet of action. 



Aries is a fire sign, so inflammation combined with the colder weather was bound to bring greater physical discomfort for yours truly. It is really important to keep wrapped up in this situation and keep the place heated. 

For some at this time in the UK, the dilemma is heat or eat? There are difficult times ahead for many people has the government's cap on energy companies ceases. This link shares that the Chiron cycle takes 50 years to complete and the last time its position was in Aries was between 1968-1977. 

That era was a great time for my career and physical health. 

https://astrology-oracle.com/asteroid-chiron-in-2022/

Some red light therapy is on the menu every day now for yours truly. This is another great interview with Dr Michael Hamblin on photobiomodulation. 




Time for some music. Let's have a dilemma song. Time for some music and some red light therapy tomorrow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment