Thursday 11 January 2018

TWITTER BANS EXPOSED

Project Veritas expose Twitter and it's engineers. In this video it includes the undercover investigation into Twitter and it's operational procedures. Censorship tactics being utilised at Twitter, basically if you don't agree with Twitter's lefty politics, they take action against it.

Hence, Twitter is a political platform, clearly, Twitter isn't interested in the truth being shared. When Twitter began, I didn't get a good feeling about it, so I didn't post there. I didn't get a good feeling about Facebook either, so I didn't go post there either. I always follow my intuition, whenever possible.

James O'Keefe and his team have done a brilliant job of investigative journalism. I totally support his work. It is intensive and thorough, he rips into the American media and organisations, what they willingly say on camera about their "bias actions of censorship".

Got your boots on, I do hope so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64gTjdUrDFQ

No comments:

Post a Comment