Friday 19 January 2018

CHRIST LIGHT




There have been a few times when Jesus has called me "Christ Light", when he is letting me know he is by my side. It usually happens when there is someone with a "vendetta" this evening it was an American that has been constantly posting against Israel. I repeat the word "vendetta", as that was a word that Jesus mentioned originally, and he said that they would be removed.

It is written that the word "CHRIST" is an appellative. It describes an appointment, a function in the theocratic structure of Israel.

http://www.abarim-publications.com/Meaning/Christ.html#.WmJXsq2cbyk

I haven't been feeling that bright today, health wise, and he speaks so affectionately, when he calls me "Christ Light". I find that evenings are better than mornings, and as the day goes on I begin to feel better than I did when I began the day. There have been a few sleepless nights in recent days, so that hasn't helped either. As our bodies do require sleep for our regeneration time.

This is a lovely song, it is called, he still does miracles. A really beautiful song.


No comments:

Post a Comment