Sunday 24 August 2014

SOURCE of ABUNDANCE

The source of my abundance in my life was my experience. It was due to the depth and breadth of experience, that I was able to help others in the power of love. During my life I came to know that if and when the LORD sent me to help someone, it meant that it was their last chance. I can see divine headphones in this painting. I also see the bodhisattva, and I read yesterday, that the Independent film festival in China has been closed down. So I can see East and West, North and South. 

Reminds me of the days when I offered an international phone line service,  even had a client in Singapore. 




Many angels had been sent to people to help them to shift. It usually manifests in life experience, and conditions. It can happen in business, relationships, or health. If people don't listen, then at least you can say that you tried. Some people have asked me to return to giving divine guidance to individuals. 

Most clients came on recommendation due to the success of the work. They came from everywhere, from North to South, from East to West. People from 14 different countries. I used to enjoy giving individuals an hour of my time. Sitting in my spiritual room of peace, with soft music in the background. 

However, once moved on, rarely does she return to that which is already done. Besides, if I chose to return to such things, then I would require up-to-date technology. When you can't afford a kettle, you can't afford humanity, the cost is too high.

The prophecies warned them in advance what must be done. 

BEFORE ITS TOO LATE 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ijJKxO8fek

The nothing that has everything.

2  Corinthians 6

As the prophecies predicted, 'the one that loves life gets wisdom,
the one that cherishes understanding will soon prosper'.

Chris Rea sings 'Heaven'.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0nCRZNHGLE

No comments:

Post a Comment