Monday 25 August 2014

CUDDLES DREAM

On the 17th May, 2014, a man of love came into my bedroom on a soul level to kiss my head affectionately, it was the same man that had come and stood before me, in a dream prior to his arrival again in my reality. He has arrived in my reality a few times more since then, and twice in a very physical way.

I reviewed the post about what happened in May, due to being kissed on the head again last night. This time in dream state, and the original post from May, gives information on what the kissing on the head can mean.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/thank-you-holy-kiss.html

The man that appeared to me in dream state last night, is known to me from the community, and location where I have been. He is highly trained in many different realities, including science.


At the time of the dream I was in a connecting room, and there was another room, near the room.

The man was on my right, he had come in Spirit, he was tall with fair, light brown hair, a well built man in stature. He was casually dressed, and he was wearing a light colored sweater.

There was another man with him, a younger, slimmer man, a different build, with short, clean cut, black hair, the men were both tall. He was wearing suit trousers, and a white shirt.

I seemed to know the younger man as well. He had a happy and cheerful face, in fact, they were both happy.  It was clear that the two men were going somewhere together. 

Then the older of the two men, held me in his arms, and my head was on his chest and heart, he was cuddling me, and he kissed the crown of my head. 

I said to him, 'You are so cuddly'. He was happy with my response, and smiled affectionately. He then cuddled me again, and kissed the crown of my head, for a second time.

After that he said, 'It will be OK, JB will take care of you while we're away'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88rrrR9Ssx4

He was obviously concerned about yours truly, and reassuring at the same time.


To be cuddled in a dream can signify understanding of the heart. To put the feminine head on the heart, and chest of a man, can mean passing information on to do with the heart. When a man holds a woman in his arms, they are in each other's auric fields of consciousness.

It is a heart connection, and a connection of mind, body and soul. The dream could indicate that now his heart connection is ready to be received. Now he is prepared for where he is going, due to the knowing and experiencing of deep, sincere affection, and real love, that is platonic.

The protective, merciful, and sincere love, that an older brother has for a younger sister. The compassionate love that a sister has for her older brother. When he knows what he is doing, and where he is going, for all the right reasons. He does not travel alone in these times, and he does not leave the lady alone either. He ensures that there is always someone to take care of her, in these last days of the end times.

He appreciates the power of love, and how that power of love respects him as a man, and his life experience. For that is the source of abundance, his experience of life, and its manifestation.

The man is actually younger than I, although due to his life experiences, maturity, expertise, and career training, I view him, as an older brother, an elder. In spiritual reality, people become an elder at the age of 52.

May the LORD God bless him, and his mission on the planet.

While writing the blog post, the computer stopped on a coral painting that was done a long time ago. It was after this coral painting was done, that the American military impacted upon the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.

CORAL

After I shared about the coral, small round blobs of green energy began to bounce on my right hand. For sure, David Green is around. Psalm 89. 

Just saw a pastel blue energy, shoot into the keyboard as well after I had spoken to a female colleague about children. When I went to look at the news afterwards, a case in Scotland had been featured due to a young Asian child that has passed over.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-28926241 

Its good this multi-tasking, writing blog posts, chatting with two different people on skype, and receiving energy all at the same time. 

So who is JB, mentioned in the dream, interesting letters. Reminds me of James Bond.


No comments:

Post a Comment