Tuesday 20 May 2014

CAMDEN STABLES FIRE

When I woke up today I saw the face of what looked like a young antelope. Then just seen the news.

'600 people were evacuated after a fire broke out at the Camden Stables Market in north London. The market is located in the historic former Pickfords stables and grade 11-listed horse hospital which served the horses pulling Pickfords distribution vans and barges along the canal.'  

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-27480113

Reminds me of these Spring paintings and the solar eclipse article that mentions the Christians.


The numeric of 600 is to do with the spiritual law, the numeric of 60 can be found in the teachings of Jesus in the NT and it is to do with the spiritual law of giving. One of the Jewish sages, Harav Ginsburgh also says that 'there is 600,000 letters to the Torah'.


2014 is also the Chinese Year of the Horse 


I lived in Camden when I was a child growing up, so it is close to my heart. 




No comments:

Post a Comment