Sunday 2 June 2024

BELLE MESSAGE

When I was a child I had an aunt with the name of Bella, the name Bella can be found in Latin, French, Spanish, Italian, Greek and Portuguese and it means "beautiful". 

Just now I received the message "Belle", and that reminds yours truly of Jesus from the days when I wrote how he made me feel like the belle of the ball whilst he danced with me. He just reminded me that one of the names he used to call me when I took a particular action, "Christabel". 

It has been a beautiful weekend, on Saturday, there was the great patriot rally in London and 10-15,000 people turned up for Tommy Robinson and the other guest speakers. During the show, they said the Lord's prayer. 

At the end of the show, Tommy thanked Jesus Christ for what had been achieved so far and what is to come. It was the "day of being seen". The next patriot rally is being held on the 27th of July and that is the 'day of decision". 

Then on Sunday, the people came to Whitehall with families of the hostages, with Israeli flags to call for the hostages to be brought home. 

This is a song "Ma Belle Amie", sung by Tee-Set. 





No comments:

Post a Comment