Sunday 15 May 2022

SPA, ANTIDOTES MESSAGE

This morning I received this message SPA, Antidotes. A buddy loved his hot tub, although a bubbling hot tub is not a spa.  Venues and facilities that call themselves SPAS today, are not has they were originally in ancient Greece and Roman times. 

In ancient Greece and the Roman era a spa was a natural hot spring and the minerals in the bubbling water were said to help people with arthritis. The last time I was in Italy, in Pescara, an estate agent took me to a place called Caramanico to stay, it is between the mountains and the coastline. At the time we were looking at properties in the area. 

There was a large natural hot spring that people would go to for health reasons in Caramanico. 


https://www.terredibenessere.com/en/caramanico-popoli/benessere-corpo-caramanico-popoli/caramanicothermalbaths-87

The Pescara coastline and beach also looked beautiful from a distance and the mountains were behind us. 

Sadly, I won't be travelling anywhere abroad until all restrictions have been lifted due to refusing the Nanotechnology mRNA injections. 

For those that like visiting historic places, Abruzzo and Pescara is certainly worth a visit. The locals were wonderful, I asked them would you like me to come and live here, they smiled and said YES! 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pescara

We do have some great facilities that are not hot springs in the UK and for value for money, I can recommend Bannatyne Health Clubs. One of my birthday presents was a day at one of their local health clubs. It was wonderful, if this cloudy weather keeps up, I will be going again in June. English weather, one day it is a heatwave, the next day, the sky is filled with clouds with a big temperature drop. I do think it is time to put the winter clothes away. 

I hope you are all having a wonderful Total Lunar Eclipse weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment