Thursday 12 August 2021

CAULIFLOWER DREAM

During dream state last week I was being given a cauliflower. Then on Sunday, whilst visiting friends with a dog they offered me some roasted cauliflower. 

I usually steam cauliflower to retain the nutrients. It is written that cauliflower originated in Cyprus. 

In dream interpretation cooking or serving vegetables suggests that although success may be slow it will be sure. That's interesting because yesterday, I visited a raw food pet shop on a farm and they have sure in their name. Hence, I'm on track and I shared with the owner of the shop that she is in the right place at the right time. 




1 comment:

  1. I steamed some Cauliflower at the weekend and dropped some raw cauliflower on the floor while cutting it up. My puppy immediately picked it and started chewing the hard section of it. He likes it and it is very healthy for him. I also give him a celery stick to chew on too sometimes.

    ReplyDelete