Friday 2 April 2021

SMELLING SHEPHERDS PIE

On the 31st of March I received two dreams about my borders. Each dream had a man with blond hair in the dreams. In the first dream the guy looked like Jon Voight from Midnight Cowboy, and in the second dream the guy looked like Justin Hayward when he was younger. It is no coincidence that both America and the UK are both having serious border issues due to the leadership of our countries. 

After lighting up time this evening, time to put the candles on, I began to smell cooked food, shepherd's pie. HaShem expressing that he would like me to eat comfort food for my body, has I'm having some issues with my chest wall/rib cage. A&E thinks the stabbing pains are due to straining the muscles in the chest wall. The sauna-steamer does alleviate it, so pleased that I bought that in 2020. 



If you have any chest wall/rib cage issues you don't feel like doing much. So a restful time for yours truly this weekend. I can't say that I feel much like celebrating at this time, especially has Israeli's were the first guinea pigs for Pfizer to experiment upon. Time for Nuremberg Trials. 

Obama the Pharaoh and Dr Fauci impacting adversely on our countries. It is certainly a catalytic event, the biggest that humanity have ever experienced due to the large scale injections. Prophet Isaiah warned against the N.W.O in chapter 5, and 50, the book of Timothy also warned about the piercing of the body. 


It is sad to hear from David Katz, that families in Israel are so divided that some families are telling members of their Jewish family that they cannot celebrate together due to some of them not consenting to getting the injections. 



The best information that I've seen about this humanitarian crisis is from NAKIM. They share with us that the Covid 19-period of rise matches when major injection programmes were implemented worldwide. 

http://www.nakim.org/israel-forums/viewtopic.php?t=270956&s=Covid19-period_of_rise_matches_when_major_vaccination_programmes_were_initiated_worldwide




JEWISH PESACH 2021 

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2021/04/jewish-pesach-2021.html


No comments:

Post a Comment