Saturday 11 November 2017

ONE LOAF PROPHECY

A recent dream forewarned to be cautious with close associations, and Jesus also gave a warning to his followers that is recorded in the NT.

Winter Dream 

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/winter-dream.html

"The disciples had forgotten to bring bread, except for one loaf they had with them in the boat. "Be careful", Jesus warned them. "Watch out for the yeast of the Pharisees and that of Herod". Mark 8:14-15.

Some view the "one loaf", as symbolic of their Master's recent miracles. Although when I met an Israeli healer and author in Florence, in 2003, he brought bread, and shared the truth about the bread and the wine. He also showed us the ancient Jewish rite as he was explaining it to us.

It's not just about the bread though is it, do you remember the words of Elijah, and Jesus, when they spoke of making sure that you have enough oil and flour. So then the disciple that brought the bread, had indeed, remembered the instructions of the Jewish prophets.

Did you know that the mother of Herod was the daughter of an Arab sheik.

If you cross reference the Christ teachings in the texts, and the name Herod, you also find the names Joanna, Suzanne, and Mary (Magdalene) that paid people from their own means. Herod's household, and Jesus was warning about the Pharisees and Herod's court. I really do appreciate his warning, and I can see it so clearly, in this timeline. Such incredible clarity!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=i0WiFVGGuXY



I've made bread this year, olive bread, it was delicious, no yeast required, when you have greek yogurt. I've also made flat breads in recent years to have with my nutrient soups.

In the warning that Jesus gave he is speaking about food, and he mentions the "yeast". Now when some people went on the Dr Atkins diet, high protein, low carb diet, some people felt sick while they were detoxing their bodies, what we know is that if a person felt sick on high protein, low carb, it meant that they had too much yeast in their bodies.

I didn't feel sick when I tried it, although I did go through a sugar withdrawal phase for a couple of weeks, while I was detoxing my body, and changing my metabolism from a sugar burning metabolism to a fat burning metabolism.

It was great experience of working with ketosis, to witness the impact it had. It was huge on an energetic level. That happened during the Rev 12 timeline, that was completed in December 2008. Archangel Michael really liked the detoxing timeline. "The point of the sword of truth is to prick the conscience of those that are sleeping".



I do eat bread although in small quantities. It's also interesting to note that Great Ormand Street Hospital did a two year study with epileptic children, and they found that children that were put on a high protein, low carb diet, their seizures stopped completely. So then you can understand why Jesus said, "bring the children to me".

The last time a child was brought to yours truly, I fed the child, coconut oil, the little child loved it. He also received hands on healing, while I was scanning his body, the little child shouted, "It's hot!", he could really feel it, bless him. I often think of that beautiful child, always in my heart. I gave him one of my teddy bears, to remind him of our time shared together.



Being such an incredible healer and miracle worker, Jesus always knew and knows what is required, what nutrients you must have and when. In this his divine guidance has been mighty indeed.

Jesus showed me what he wished for me to see, yes, I do have my saffron now, even growing it in my garden. What has been shared has been incredible, truly miraculous. Saffron more expensive than gold.


Not only that, when I was cooking, the heavenly Father would also give his divine instructions, he is very commanding. He likes me to eat, what he says for my health. So I did do what I was told to do, and the outcome has been miraculous. Awesomeness!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e382JQCfIlI

It's no coincidence than; that at lunch a couple of weeks ago, soup was delivered with bread to a person that required it. I asked, "Does bread come with the soup", the response was "Yes". So I was happy to give it from my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment