Tuesday 26 May 2015

Healing 'Skills On'

When I woke up on Monday on my day of rest and recovery - Jesus said 'Skills On' and earlier in the day he had said 'Aromatherapy Massage'. I was up for a few hours and then soon after went to rest and off to sleep I went again. Surely - my body requires a lot of sleep for regeneration at this time.

I also had a 'headache' today after I woke up the second time - soon after that I ate a salad with artichoke and beetroot that my body was asking for. After that I was compelled to massage my face - neck - shoulders and head with coconut oil and then the headache stopped.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJZtMpAOI3A

'You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows'. Psalm 23:5 'Blessings crown the head of the righteous' Proverbs 10:6 'Always be clothed in white, and always anoint your head with oil' Ecc 9:8

'But you, LORD, are as a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high'. Psalm 3:3 and he always sends his Son when his Son is required to help. The cuckoo is calling for his mate again - this morning - bless it!  So what healing skills do you to offer humanity - how far did you go on the path of life. 'For god's gifts and his call are irrevocable'. Romans 11:29.

The skills are mentioned in the book of Exodus and I smile when I read that 31:3. It includes filling a person with the Spirit of God, wisdom with understanding and all kinds of skills! That quote makes me smile now - when I think of all the people that I met and were helped in the spiritual community in the UK.

We've been discussing the 20th century of the 'Celestine Prophecy' today - and I can understand why James Redfield - an American child psychologist would write such a book.

Interesting that in the book of numbers it mentions the 'symbol of their dedication to God on their head'. Numbers 6:7 and all of our students had symbols placed upon their heads, hands and heart.

OIL PULLING


Clearly Dr Usui knew the scriptures and what they contain and instead of saying Reiki On - Jesus says 'Skills On' and clearly he is talking about the healing skills that were gained during the spiritual journey with him on the path of life. 




No comments:

Post a Comment